Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help Me Raise $$$ For St. Jude's


As you probably know...working out is my PASSION! So, this week when I returned to the gym and noticed a sign hanging up for "Work out for St. Jude," a fundraiser my gym was hosting, I IMMEDIATELY asked how I could participate.

When I was about 5 years old I went door to door asking businesses for sponsorships to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy, which resulted in $1,000 in donations. (I was either too cute to say no to....or my selling skills just rocked...haha)

22 years later help me reach that $1,000 goal again...this time for the wonderful St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

There are 2 ways to sponsor me:

1) Flat donation...$10, $20, $30, etc anything you can give.

2) Choose an event or exercise and put a dollar amount to it. For example: $1 for every mile ran on the treadmill, or $1 for every pull up, sit up, or push up. Get creative!!! This is your time to challenge me!!!

Event Week is December 15th - December 20th. I plan to participate EVERYDAY of the event so BRING IT ON!!! All checks must be made out to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and are of course tax-deductible.

HELP ME REACH MY GOAL OF $1,000 for St. Jude's.

HAVE A HAPPY & HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

Jenn Nash
jenn@fitnessjenn.com
http://www.fitnessjenn.com/
Visit: http://www.fitnessjenn.blogspot.com/ for additional health & fitness information and motivation!

No comments: