Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow, this week went fast!

It's already Friday tomorrow and I will be getting another body wrap and spray tan for another competition. This Saturday I will be competing at the NJ State Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championship which will be held at Kennelworth High School. I will be judged on my fitness routine this time in addition to the one and two piece swimsuit rounds. The day show starts at 11am and tickets are $15 and the night show starts at 6pm and tickets are $25. There will be many special guests there including professional bodybuilders, fitness and figure athletes, as well as UFC Referee, Dan Marigliotta. I will update this weekend with the results and maybe some pictures too!

1 comment:

Anna Bella Jewels said...

GOOD LUCK JENN!!! I WILL BE CHEERING FOR YOU FROM A FAR... GOING AWAY THIS WEEKEND!!! SEE YA TUESDAY!!