Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fitness Jenn is Teaming up with Marisa Havey to raise money for March of Dimes


Last December I participated in a fundraiser for St Jude's Children's Hospital. This month, I am helping out a family member so she can try to reach her goal of raising $500 for March of Dimes.
I am teaming up with Marisa Havey for the March of Dimes March for Babies event at Ocean County College on Sunday April 26, 2009. Please click on the picture for more information on how you can become a part of the team or make a donation.
PLEASE NOTE - Anyone who makes a donation or joins the team to walk will receive a $25 Fitness Jenn Gift Certificate good towards any class, online, or personal training package. Once you have made your donation or joined the team please FILL OUT the contact form on my website IN FULL so I can verify with Marisa. I will also need your address to send you the gift certificate.

No comments: