Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Client of the Month for August - Audrey

Name: Audrey

Occupation: Office Manager

When did you start with "Fitness Jenn" and what was your weight? Measurements? Fitness Level?
I started with Jenn at the very end of March. I had already started my weight loss journey but knew I needed help. That is when I contacted Jenn and I am so glad I did. I was 259lbs in October when I decided I need to lose the weight and get healthy. When I started with Jenn I was 219lbs and not very fit.


What program did you/do you do with Jenn? (Classes, Personal Training, Etc)
I started in the kickboxing class and now I am currently going to Kickboxing, Body Boot camp and meeting with Jenn once a week for one on one sessions.


How has your progress been?
My progress has been great, I feel so much better. And it is such an accomplishment for me when I realize some of the things I can now do. I wasn't able to do a push up when I got to kickboxing. I have come a long way.


What do you do differently now (if anything) to support your health & fitness?
I eat completely differently than I did before. I continue to work out and now I get upset
if I miss a work out where before I hated to work out.

What is your favorite exercise to do? Least favorite?
My favorite exercise would have to be back fisted punches. Don't ask me why I just enjoy them the most. My least favorite would have to be Burpees. I don't know if I will every enjoy doing Burpees.


Share with us your results so far (and attach pics if you would like!!!)
Well like I said I started at 259lbs back in October and I am currently 188. And can honestly say have never felt as good as I do physically as I do now. And it will only get better.


What would you say to others about the Fitness Jenn training program?
I am a huge Jenn supporter. She is just amazing. She pushes me where I would never push myself. If you are considering getting healthy Jenn is the way to go. I am grateful I found her and met a great group of people who have supported me from the beginning.


What's the next goal you would like to reach?
Well I am still working on my current goal of losing a 100lbs which I get closer to every day.
I have my set backs but with every one's support I put them behind me and keep going.
I can't wait to get there and I am sure I will make a new goal as soon as I get there.

No comments: